Thursday, September 5, 2013

Home Improvement

In the process of self-improvement and blog improvement, I have also been trying to accomplish some things around the house.  Easier said than done.  It’s much simpler to buy something than it is, years down the road, to figure why exactly you bought it. The purpose of this task that resembles digging a trench with a spoon and fork is to provide myself with much-needed workspace.  My laptop allows me to travel from place to place, but I really need a work area that will be free from distractions.  There are a lot of “why’s” that come from this endeavor, too.  Why do I need a dedicated workspace?  I don’t exactly have hobbies.  I have no clue what writing is considered in the grand scheme of things; it’s something I’m serious about, but that doesn’t mean anyone else takes it seriously as a career.  And since I am now falling back into familiar habits, it is time to stop blogging for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment