Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Completion, Part Two

Stop me if you've heard this one before...just kidding.  I finished my second novel.  The only thing left to do now is submit it online and design the cover.  I have to admit that it was very easy to write.  It was almost as though I created the characters and they wrote the story themselves.  I was merely the one transcribing their lives, rather than their creator.  I had my doubts but ultimately it was a very fun novel to write.  I worried I wouldn’t be able to do justice to the characters but I feel that I did.   When I was editing the novel, re-reading it, I was drawn into the story, the emotions that built up between the characters—which is weird, because it’s my story.  Then again, at the end of the day, it’s only got to make me happy.  I would love if other people read and enjoyed my story, but I also want to write something that makes me happy when I’ve completed writing it.  I will be keeping everyone up to date as the book is submitted, proofed, and listed for sale.



Currently listening to “Let It Hurt” by Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment