Monday, April 9, 2012

Glass

One difficult aspect of writing this blog is transparency.  I find myself wondering if there are things I should or should not share.  Ultimately, though, it's all up to me.  I have to decide what to share.  Ultimately, much of it will be about my writing, at least for now.  Lately I have been considering the process of editing.  So far, I have mainly had to restructure sentences and change words.  I am so, well, satisfied with what I wrote, as it came from my head, that I have very little need or desire to scrap anything.  As I continue to edit, I am sure I will find more things to tweak.  Meanwhile, I'm sure everyone is glad to usher in allergy season with me.  My car is already covered in a film of pollen, but at least the azaleas are in bloom.  I am also in awe of the green, green grass that returns every spring without fail.  There's nothing fake about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment